By Attending STRESS FREE WEEKEND you agree to all of the following rules, and understand that once you enter the event area permission to the rights of all images, likeness and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video, to be used without payment or any other consideration. All attendees understand that their image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein any attendee’s likeness appears. Additionally, all attendees waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of any image or recording. Attendees also understand that this material may be used in diverse marketing and or educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
All general park rules apply in addition to Stress-free Weekend Retreat rules.
For park rules you may visit their office at the entrance of the park.
- Upon entrance (and re-entrance) of the event area we reserve the right to search your vehicle and your person
- Help keep the park clean and pick up trash after yourself (and others)
- You must be a pre-authorized vendor to sell or display any goods
Requirements to attend:
- Wristbands must always be worn
- Government-issued ID must always be on person
- Anyone under age 16 must always have legal guardian with them
The park reserves the right to search upon entrance/re-entrance of camping areas. Confiscated items will not be returned.
Most importantly, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS.